Canada-Korea Co-creation Fund
Are you an artist or arts organization from Canada looking to collaborate with a Korean partner on a creative project? Apply before January 18, 2024, for a grant of up to $25,000.
What’s it about?
The Canada-Korea Co-creation Fund looks to boost creative connections between Canada and Korea by supporting projects focused on artistic co-creation between the two countries. It’s inspired by 60 years of diplomatic ties between the two countries and is made possible through a partnership between the Canada Council for the Arts, Arts Council Korea and Global Affairs Canada.
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible for the Canada-Korea Co-creation Fund if you:
- have existing ties to Korean arts and culture;
- have a Korean artistic collaborator in mind for a new co-creation project;
- are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Canada;
- have 7 years of professional experience in your creative field;
- have a project in mind that looks to move the marker forward on environmental sustainability, equity, diversity or inclusion;
- and have demonstrated capacity for international work and collaboration.
Does this sound like you?