Buffys 2023: Call for Event Photographer
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Wood Buffalo Excellence in Arts Awards (Buffys) is an annual program that recognizes and celebrates excellence in various areas of the arts throughout our region. The program also builds awareness of the incredible contribution artists make to Wood Buffalo. With this year’s showcase being presented live, Arts Council is looking to hire an event photographer for the Buffys on October 21st, 2023. The event photographer will be present at the Buffys and will capture photos of the event for Arts Council Wood Buffalo.
ABOUT THE COMMISSION
ACWB seeks to select one Wood Buffalo photographer to capture the Buffys 2023. Event responsibilities for the photographer will be as followed:
- Capturing photos of:
- the Buffys Moulin Rouge Event
- All award recipients
- All sponsors and award presenters
- Guest attendees
- Live performers
- Set and decor
- ACWB Staff & Board
- Photographer will be provided with a shot list outlining required shots
- Photographer will be responsible for editing the photos after the event and supplying Arts Council Wood Buffalo with the finished product, to be delivered by November 21st, 2023
- Photographer must be available from 5:30pm-11:00pm on October 21st 2023
- Photographer will report to Engagement Manager Emma Carter
Arts Council Wood Buffalo will pay the artist a fee of $1500 for taking photos at the Buffys and editing photos
SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com along with a minimum of three (3) examples of previous work you would like to share.
Submissions must be received by 11:59pm on September 11th, 2023. Late submissions will not be considered for hire.
Selections will be made by the Arts Council Wood Buffalo staff. All selections will be final, and successful artists will be notified by September 21st, 2023
QUESTIONS AND MORE INFORMATION
For questions or more information, please contact Engagement Manager Emma Carter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org