Music Video Competition for Novice First Nations, Métis, Inuit Artists
APTN Presents IMA Music Video Competition for Novice Artists, Sponsored by Exclaim! – First Nations, Métis, Inuit – Novice/New artists only!
Submissions Open Now! – FREE SUBMISSION
This music video competition will only be open to novice/new artists who produce their FIRST music video that features one of their own original songs.
- One online submission per novice artist. Novice/New artist must not have been recording/touring for more than three years to fit into this criteria;
- Maximum of 20 video submissions. You will be notified if your submission has been accepted, *NO graphic language or visuals accepted;
- Videos will be streamed on the IMA and Manito Ahbee Facebook page and Youtube channel;
- Videos must have been produced in 2020, by the deadline date of September 23, 2020;
- Voting will be conducted by a professional recording artist committee;
Winner to receive a monetary prize and music video feature on IMA socials: 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place prizes.
Deadline: September 23, 2020