Business of the Arts Photography – Request for Quotes
Deadline: January 31, 11:59 PM
Request for quote: PHOTOGRAPHER
Arts Council Wood Buffalo (ACWB) is looking for professional photography services to provide specialty photos for ACWB members. This is a service provided through the Business of the Arts program, which builds the entrepreneurial capacity of local artists by providing them with the resources they need to compete and thrive and to create a sustainable living from their artistic practice. These are artist headshots and photographs of 2D/3D visual artwork. The photography sessions will be scheduled during the second half of February or early March.
Keyano Theatre & Arts Centre
8115 Franklin Avenue
- Artist headshot
- 1 per artist
- Colour and black and white versions
- High resolution file for print
- Low resolution file for web
- Artwork photographs
- 2 photographs per artwork, maximum of 3 artworks (2D/3D)
- High resolution files for print
- Low resolution files for web
- Shoot time (maximum)
- 8 hours for artist headshots
- 15 minute time slots
- 4 hours weekday evening = 14 slots + one 30 minute break
- 4 hours weekend day = 14 slots + one 30 minute break
- 8 hours for visual artwork
- 30 minute time slots
- 4 hours weekday evening = 7 slots + one 30 minute break
- 4 hours weekend day = 7 slots + one 30 minute break
- Editing/admin time
- Include approximate editing time required.
- How long after the shoot can we expect the final images?
- Required to bring your own photography equipment including camera and lighting. The room will have simple black, white, and blue backdrops to choose from. Anything more specific you would need to provide.
- Cost – inclusive of GST, shoot time, editing, and licensing the images to the artists and ACWB.
- Specify what equipment you require ACWB to provide. (Ie. for 2D artworks an easel or a wall mount; 3D artworks a pedestal)
- Resume of related experience or an Artist CV
- Samples of your work – minimum of 5 images, preferably through a website or online portfolio, that show similar experience with the services requested.
Send all submission requirements in a single email to [email protected] by 11:59 pm on January 31, 2019.
The successful photographer will be selected by Arts Council Wood Buffalo staff and will be notified the week of February 4. Please note, only the successful artist will be contacted.
For questions or more information contact Diana Moser, Programs & Partnerships Manager at [email protected].